Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2005 8:11:26 AM EDT
Are they any good , problems or wear out. Thinking about getting there nickle coach gun , and condor supreme.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:17:50 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Are they any good , problems or wear out. Thinking about getting there nickle coach gun , and condor supreme.

Buddy's condor broke after 70 shots out of the box.  The box the gun comes in isn't shipping worthy so he had to pay $40 which includes a suitable shipping container to send it back to Stoeger, gun was on sale at Dicks for $289.99
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:11:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Dang what part broke
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#3]
something trigger/hammer/safety related, had an automatic safety that engages every time you break it open and then reclose it, it wouldn't fire the shells.  Could be a lemon, but when they retail for $290 they're probably slapped together by 1 legged child land mine victims in Pakistan or something.

ETA: I was there on the skeet range and witnessed the breakage first hand
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I just learned they are owned by browning or berreta but that is the ONLY affiliation.
I looked at some but decided to save a while longer.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:08:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Save-up for a Browning Citori...it is definately worth the wait.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Save-up for a Browning Citori...it is definately worth the wait.

well for that price i hope you get what you pay for
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I got the Stoager/IGA coach gun, blued, 12ga. I've only had it about a year and put maybe 75 to 100 rounds thru it. It patterns very well. It feels like a good tight well made weapon. I havn't found a flaw yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top