Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 10:43:57 PM EDT
It comes with rail on top of receiver, detachable rear sight, and front iron sight. The gun is very light weight, very handy....

Price is just below $1K.

Sounds like a nice shotgun, isn't it?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Not the pump action but the semi:

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#3]
NOW even though im not wild about the AR style sights the auto looks way better than the pumps the guys had... to much junk if your not gonna use a semi reconizable shotgun stock... you dont need AR sights unless your going turkey hunting with this gun and i doubt MOST of them are.... if something goes bump in the night its not gonna wait around while you line up your post sights KISS
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought one.  Review is coming.  The sights are better than they look in the pics.  
Comes with two choke tubes, once I buy two more (rifled and full) I'm going back out to the range for further testing.  

...and yes, this IS my turkey gun.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=1&t=171078&page=25
(page 25 of the shotty pic. thread)
S
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#5]
want to know more about the FN semi....weight? how many rounds does it hold?  what did you pick it up for? and where please
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Here you go....

FN Shotgun link

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:56:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Is there a Winchester equivalent to the FN?  I know the pump FN is just a 1300.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:32:48 AM EDT
[#8]
The closest Winchester equivalent is the SuperX2 Practical Mark II.  The Mark II cost more, has a 22 inch barrel and holds one more in the magazine.  It was a toss up between the two for me, untill I found this one.

I picked up mine used from an LE instructor.  He wanted to switch to the same gun his students use.  Lucky me.  Found it on GB, BIN for $800.  That is a lot for a shotgun, but I was also considering the 1100 Comp. Master which is in that price range as well.

Some of the info on the Impact site is wrong (it states it holds 6+1 up top, 7+1 further down).  
As for the weight, it is significantly lighter than my FAL.  I think it's closer to 7.0lbs
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top