Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2005 4:10:06 PM EDT
Do you guys have any experience with the Mesa Tactical AR conversion for the remington 870? I can get one used with: Complete kit includes- Stock adapter, car M4 6 position stock,castle nut&lock plate, push button uncle mikes sling swivil, Picatinny rail, and rubber hogue grip for 150.00 shipped. Is this a good deal/good idea for my marine magnum 870? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/25/2005 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw one at the gun show today and really liked it. Good construction and looked like it can take a beating. Buy it. I plan on getting one.
Link Posted: 6/25/2005 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Mesa Tactical posts here fairly often, hopefully they will see this thread and respond!
Link Posted: 6/26/2005 5:33:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Mesa Tactical posts here fairly often, hopefully they will see this thread and respond!

Well, we aren't sure what to say.  Naturally we think it's a great product, but when someone asks for reviews or opinions we try to let other more objective folks offer their comments.

We are happy to stand by to answer any technical questions about the products.
Link Posted: 6/26/2005 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I just installed the adapter to my mossy and I can tell you it's a great add-on, as sonn as I shoot it I'll post my review and pics.
However here is a link of a well described Mesa Tactical 870's made by zombie.
Link Posted: 6/26/2005 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I went ahead and sent the money, so I guess I will check it out and see how things go. Thanks for your opinions.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:24:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone picked up or had a chance to handle one of the new Mesa Tactical Low Tube adapter for Remington 870?  

I'm interested in the LOW adapter because I'm not interested in putting an optic or a set of irons on my shotgun.  Thanks!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top