Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2020 11:41:52 PM EDT
My first i got a year ago. OD green version. But i dont like the coating which im sure will wear through. Decided then that if they ever make a nitrided version i will buy a second pistol. Appears as their new cheaper version is just that so i told my local gun shop to confirm that and order it if its true.
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By HYDRASHOKMONTANA:
My first i got a year ago. OD green version. But i dont like the coating which im sure will wear through. Decided then that if they ever make a nitrided version i will buy a second pistol. Appears as their new cheaper version is just that so i told my local gun shop to confirm that and order it if its true.
View Quote

Outside of the whole “your supporting terrorism by proxy !!!” argument bs, i picked up a regular old tp9sa with the plan to just crush it with pc cast, literally just wear it out, i have yet to clean since new and its still plugging along, it might get a couple of drops of mobil1 or clp, it just runs, its so dirty though lol im quiet impressed with it, i dont like the decocker on the slide though even though I haven’t had a problem with it. Now i have s gun that i can shoot full power loads that cost me less than 22lr
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 10:46:21 AM EDT
[#2]
If I come across an Elite SF for under $300 in person I'll buy.  I've owned the bigger Canik guns and they are spectacular.
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chuck_Finley_IV:

Outside of the whole “your supporting terrorism by proxy !!!” argument bs, i picked up a regular old tp9sa with the plan to just crush it with pc cast, literally just wear it out, i have yet to clean since new and its still plugging along, it might get a couple of drops of mobil1 or clp, it just runs, its so dirty though lol im quiet impressed with it, i dont like the decocker on the slide though even though I haven’t had a problem with it. Now i have s gun that i can shoot full power loads that cost me less than 22lr
View Quote
Well if anyone tells me that i just point out china has death camps where they harvest organs.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 9:44:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DCopp:
If I come across an Elite SF for under $300 in person I'll buy.  I've owned the bigger Canik guns and they are spectacular.
View Quote
Scored one for $250 yesterday.  Great gun.
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 9:54:27 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote
Congrats!
Great price on a great pistol!
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I just bought an SFx. Love it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top