Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2018 2:28:08 AM EDT
A five seven has always been on my sort of want list. Really like OD green and found one on gunbroker a couple nights ago. Got it for $1540 shipped and I see two other green ones recently sold for $2,000.  The one I bought has fixed sights and those other two have adjustable. Not really sure how much of a difference that makes in the price since the auction I won was recently listed and had a buy it now option.   Always thought the adjustable sights on the current 5.7's were a little too high and target-like for my tastes, so hopefully I will like the fixed sights.

Are their any tritium sights made for it?  Also wondering if there are any shoulder stock options available. I've seen some for Glock pistols in the past. Not looking for a bullpup type platform just a stock that could be easily/quickly attached. I'm an 07/02 so I can SBR it super easy.

Crappy gunbroker picture

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Sight options are pretty limited.  Elite Ammunition currently has my slide and is installing fiber optics on it.

Never seen a stock for a Five Seven. Aftermarket support is extremely limited.  It took me over a month to even find mags, but they are back in stock now.

$1540 isn’t bad if green is your thing.  Pic looks FDE, but saw your auction and the box says OD.  Must be the flash.  I got my boring black one for $1150ish shipped.

I would stock up on mags.  I was pretty nervous when they were not in stock, having also just purchased a CMMG Banshee in 5.7 and only having 5 total mags, excluding the Promag that came with the CMMG.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this different than the one on Buds for $1299.00?
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this different than the one on Buds for $1299.00?
View Quote
its green. black and fde are still in production and a lot cheaper. I could have gotten one of those for $1092 but I paid an extra ~420 for a color
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#4]
The one on Buds says OD.
Maybe they just got it in.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, it looked OD to me but couldn't find where it said.
Hope you like it. I've had a black one for a long time and I really like it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#7]
My buddy got lucky at a pawn shop earlier this year and got a once fired OD 5.7 for $1200. Super jealous and told I get first right of refusal if he ever sells it

You still did good though
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 10:32:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Anybody see the recent Paul Harrell video on the Fiveseven? The SS198 and SS197 really do a number on the meat target, I was impressed to say the least.
Kel-Tec PMR-30 vs. FN FiveseveN
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 11:23:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anybody see the recent Paul Harrell video on the Fiveseven? The SS198 and SS197 really do a number on the meat target, I was impressed to say the least.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBAQoxHcBq4
View Quote
Dude doesn't wear any eye or ear protection ouch
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 8:16:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Dude doesn't wear any eye or ear protection ouch
View Quote
He does, he wears foam ear plugs always and only wears eyes when shooting hard targets.

So that's all you took away from the video, no eyes or ears?
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top