Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2007 7:56:04 PM EDT
I purchased a Pack Lite upper for my Mk II and tried to put it on the 22/45.  It doesn't stay on when put on.  It just falls off.  I tried it on my metal frame regular Mk II and it stays put just fine.  Snaps into position and holds there.

Is there a difference between uppers for Mk II and MK II 22/45?  I assumed they were the same, but I could be wrong.  I wanted the Pack Lite on the 22/45 as it is a much lighter grip.

I may run it back by the shop and see what they say.

Any info appreciated.

Doc
Link Posted: 7/27/2007 5:03:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought one for my MKIII 22/45, it does the same thing. Once you put the mainspring housing in, everything stays tight. It was tough to get the mainspring in at first, tight fit. But it functions fine.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I had the same issues with mine as trukreltrog's 22/45.  I really didn't think is was that big of a deal.  When the mainspring assembly was finally set through the hole in the barrel and bolt, it held together just fine.

I thought it was a problem unique to my pistol, so I never called Tactical Solutions to see if this was a design flaw...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top