Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 5:56:11 PM EDT
Actually have 2 questions, first, do you think $650 is a good price for a brand new SA Loaded Parkerized, and second, what have people gotten new Kimber Tactical Custom II's for?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like a great price.  That's the one with the ambi-safety and night sights?  I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:25:37 PM EDT
[#2]
At $650.00, you had better jump on it with both feet. As for the Kimber, 849.00 is the cheapest I have seen recently. Go Springfield and don't look back. You won't be sorry.

Wrenn
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#3]
You better hop on that. I have mine up in EE for more than that, used. Well, I do have some  extras in there as well, but you get the point. PX9109L Right?  GET ON THAT GUN.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds real good

The Kimber, I think the one your asking about, I saw last week for $699. At least it was a II model of some sort but not sure which one.... It did not have night sights so it might not be the one your looking at. Best price I saw it was that. The better one was around $850.

I would get the Springer for that money over the kimber if it was me.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies!  I posted a thread looking for a couple different 1911's, reason be I shot a Kimber Tactical Custom II about 2 weeks ago and absolutely loved it, but I really don't want to fork out $950 for a new gun, and was hoping with Christmas coming and all, I could find someone trying to unload one, we'll see.  The price for the Loaded is from a local shop, military discount, and they have similar discounts on darn near all Springfield's.  Can get a new LW Operator for $860ish but I think the best deal is for the Loaded, so I'm REALLY leaning towards it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top