Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 12:08:21 PM EDT
Did the "old" Operators slide come in Armory Kote?  It seems a whole lot smoother and darker than the parkerized frame.  My Loaded is parkerized and doesnt even come close to the quality.  Heres a pic.......

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an older full-length railed 'Loaded' Operator and the frame was definitely parkerized and the the slide I cannot tell because it had little sheen to it but looked like parkerizing also..D
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:10:13 PM EDT
[#2]
All the Loaded Operators I've seen (including my own before I changed the color to baby vomit brown) had a two tone look. Since all the Operators were finished and assembled in the US the Parkerizing is much nicer than the Brazilian finished guns. I ordered a couple of PX9109Ls for some LE buddies of mine, one was finished here (NM prefix) and the other in Brazil. The US gun had a much better finish
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 10:42:16 PM EDT
[#3]
The American finish is definitely better.  I have a 9109L also, and the Operators finish is way better.  Thanks for your guys help.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 12:34:56 AM EDT
[#4]
what have you guys been able to do for holsters for the full-railed guns? i havent found jack.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:21:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
what have you guys been able to do for holsters for the full-railed guns? i havent found jack.

I had a Safariland 6280 (i think), but you had to have the m6 attached to use it.  I got rid of it because it was huge!  It felt like you had a brick on your side.  I have since switched to a thigh rig from High Speed Gear Inc..........it works without the light, but not with .
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:32:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's my Versa Max II for my TRP Operator. It's sweet and comfortable. Gun is a tad bit heavy but it's  a minor inconvenience.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#7]
who amkes that versa maxxII  ???
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
who amkes that versa maxxII  ???

Milt Sparks.

Am I allowed to know that if I never served?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:34:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I use a Safariland thigh rig for work but Blade Tech makes a few different holsters that are really good
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top