Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 6:42:05 PM EDT
I just purchased a new Springfield Armory Operator 45 with the full size light rail from my local gun store for a fantastic price! So, I am wondering what holster will fit this pistol? Thanks for the help for this newbie!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Blade Tech
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Wolffie!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Blade Tech holsters for arms with tactical lights

That may make your search easier.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:55:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Another vote for Blade-Tech, which makes fantastic holsters.  However, if you are going to get a drop-leg or other holster with adjustable tension, you will definitely want to lock-tite the tension screws when you get it set to where you want it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just purchased a new Springfield Armory Operator 45 with the full size light rail from my local gun store for a fantastic price! So, I am wondering what holster will fit this pistol? Thanks for the help for this newbie!

CompTac or a Milt Sparks Versa Max II

Do I need to show my picture again
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:49:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Not to bad mouth Blade Tech,  but why do they charge your credit card when their website clearly states 6 weeks from date of order until shipping?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top