Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 11:34:39 AM EDT

I've been wanting one for a while, so I went ahead and bought one on impulse yesterday at the fun store*.

This brings my 1911 collection up to two, as I have a Remington Rand 1911A1 manufactured back in 1944.  I've got the Kimber sitting in at home right now with an M6 on the rail and loaded up with eight 230 grn Winchester SXTs.   Can't wait to shoot it next weekend!

*Married guys with bills and responsibilities, start hating me.............NOW.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't see anything

Check your host.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:48:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't see anything

Check your host.

There isn't a picture posted, I intentionally left a large space there.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:29:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't see anything

Check your host.

Oh sorry just assumed you were going to show off your new baby.

fyi get some gunner grips in the EE from clay I believe it was 65 dollars shipped. You won't regret it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:45:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't see anything

Check your host.

Oh sorry just assumed you were going to show off your new baby.

fyi get some gunner grips in the EE from clay I believe it was 65 dollars shipped. You won't regret it.

Yep, I've already searched the EE this morning for Gunner Grips, and found some from NMTactical.  I plan to purchase some as soon as the next paycheck hits the bank.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:53:20 AM EDT
[#6]
no pics huh..............
your lyin

eta: smiley
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

your lyin

I hope you are joking.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:51:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

your lyin

I hope you are joking.

no pics to prove it
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

your lyin

I hope you are joking.

no pics to prove it

I have my digital camera with me, but the transfer cable is back at my parent's house, 100 miles away.  Besides, it isn't like we haven't all seen a Kimber Warrior before.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#11]
yes the warrior is a steel framed 1911
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:55:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Kimber Warrior

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:50:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Can anyone recommend a good holster for the Kimber Warrior?  The rail system is pretty unique and the gun stores around here don't have anything that will fit it.  What about holsters that allow carry with an M6?

Thanks.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:04:58 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I've got the Kimber sitting in at home right now with an M6 on the rail and loaded up with eight 230 grn Winchester SXTs.

8? Are you running 7rd mags or something?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:32:54 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Can anyone recommend a good holster for the Kimber Warrior?  The rail system is pretty unique and the gun stores around here don't have anything that will fit it.  What about holsters that allow carry with an M6?

Thanks.

Blade-Tech.  They do it with or without lights.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got the Kimber sitting in at home right now with an M6 on the rail and loaded up with eight 230 grn Winchester SXTs.

8? Are you running 7rd mags or something?

Yep, just the one that came with the weapon so far.  I'm going to pick up some Chip McCormick 8-rnd mags as soon as I can.  

I've got several more 7-rnd mags at home in the gun safe, but none with me right now.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top