BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 5:33:39 PM EDT
I have a Kimber Warrior with Tactical Light,

does anyone know of a OWB holster with suede lining for:

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:50:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Safariland???  I had a SL OWB for my kimber...but that was several years ago and it was lost in Iraq.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Galco might; the Fed paddle is suede lined, but don't remember if they have a light version.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:57:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Galco might; the Fed paddle is suede lined, but don't remember if they have a light version.

great...someone just told me suede has greater damaging wears on guns.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Why suede ?  There's nothing wrong with a little honest holster wear on your 1911.

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:11:59 AM EDT
[#5]
All holster wear a guns finish off.  Kydex patteren is one that looks the worst.  Suede can trap dirt and wear faster than smooth leather.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:37:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why suede ?  There's nothing wrong with a little honest holster wear on your 1911.

YMMV

Agreed. Guns are tools made to be used. That said, I'd go with a leather lined holster.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:19:53 AM EDT
[#7]
You might try one of the 'rough-side-out' holsters.
Galco makes an IWB (the Royal Guard) and so does Milt Sparks, I believe. Someone may have a version in OWB. Although it may be less forgiving if it gets dirty/gritty.

But I agree with others. A little HONEST holster wear adds character. (WEAR! not abuse) !

a-bare
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top