Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 5:56:11 PM EDT
Actually have 2 questions, first, do you think $650 is a good price for a brand new SA Loaded Parkerized, and second, what have people gotten new Kimber Tactical Custom II's for?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like a great price.  That's the one with the ambi-safety and night sights?  I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:25:37 PM EDT
[#2]
At $650.00, you had better jump on it with both feet. As for the Kimber, 849.00 is the cheapest I have seen recently. Go Springfield and don't look back. You won't be sorry.

Wrenn
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#3]
You better hop on that. I have mine up in EE for more than that, used. Well, I do have some  extras in there as well, but you get the point. PX9109L Right?  GET ON THAT GUN.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds real good

The Kimber, I think the one your asking about, I saw last week for $699. At least it was a II model of some sort but not sure which one.... It did not have night sights so it might not be the one your looking at. Best price I saw it was that. The better one was around $850.

I would get the Springer for that money over the kimber if it was me.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies!  I posted a thread looking for a couple different 1911's, reason be I shot a Kimber Tactical Custom II about 2 weeks ago and absolutely loved it, but I really don't want to fork out $950 for a new gun, and was hoping with Christmas coming and all, I could find someone trying to unload one, we'll see.  The price for the Loaded is from a local shop, military discount, and they have similar discounts on darn near all Springfield's.  Can get a new LW Operator for $860ish but I think the best deal is for the Loaded, so I'm REALLY leaning towards it.  
Top Top