Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2007 6:18:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Novak use too... And BEAST apparently did to. To bad neither do anymore.

Good Luck, I wish there were alot more parts for it. I love my Mak and it is increasingly becoming my favorite gun. It gets more and more accurate it seems, an Silver Bear is so cheap right now where I am.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 5:46:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, nite sites would be a plus. It seems ballistic data on the 9x18 cartridge is rare too. I have seen a few posts that say the Silver Bear JHPs are as good as it gets, with some pistols having some feeding problems with them. I am teetering on buying the Silver Bear JHPs, or no, any advice?
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I have shot Silver Bear JHP in both my Russian and my Bulgie MAK. No jams at all and very accurate. Wouldn't hesitate to use the ammo for CCW.

IMX
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info. IMX!
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#5]
My PA-63 will digest anything that I feed it from surplus and Silver Bear to Hornady XTP ammo. I haven't shot any Wolf ammo through it since being told not to shoot anything over 95gr. You can also buy luminescent paint.
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 3:58:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Novak use too... And BEAST apparently did to. To bad neither do anymore.

If you mean Geoff Beneze of Beast Enterprises from Tempe, AZ.  I have one of his slides for the Makarov.  As far as I know he used Novak sights.

Yes you are right, he just did the modifying and fitting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top