Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 1:08:38 PM EDT
I read something about some Bulgarian Makarovs actually being Russian,how were these Maks marked?

Did they still have the circle 10 marking?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, they are marked with a bifurcated triangle in a circle. Most are mid 70's dated.

Most are stamped Bulgaria, because they really came out of Bulgaria - and ATF sees them as being Bulgarian mfg. since thats where they came from even though they were mfg. in the USSR.

Heres a picture of a Soviet Mak from makarov.com - notice the markings.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#2]
OMFG!

I want that Mak!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks SVT,thats what I was looking for!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Straight up....

HAVE YOU FUCKING SEEN ME?

where do I get one just like that?????

Wow.......................
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:53:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

where do I get one just like that?????

Wow.......................

Look at every mak you see and eventually in time you will come across a Russian one import marked as Bulgarian and if you are lucky it will be priced as Bulgarian !

Found one today in a pawnshop for $ 140 not as nice as the one above but it was CHEAP !

If you can't wait they come up for sale on Makarov.com or empire arms etc for $ 300 and way up ...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:44:37 AM EDT
[#6]

OMFG!!

Please sell me this one!

It even has my date of birth on it! 1976

Would you sell?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top