Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 1:46:08 AM EDT
i know it's not a mak, but this seemed the best place.  does anyone know anything about converting a tokarev [norinco 213 in 9mm] back to 7.62x25?  it should be possible because the 213 is a 7.62x25 frame with blocks and a 9mm barrel.  are there any problems with this, has anybody done this?
mpi
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:36:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know anything about the Norincos.  Why not just buy a Tokarev?  They're cheap and abundent.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#2]
i haven't seen any around western pa for a while, and i just got the chinese tok for a hundred bucks.
mpi
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Back when they were still imported there were some that were sold with barrels for both chamberings.  i can't recall if they came with separat mags or if the same mags worked with both rounds.

I had one of the 13 rd 9mm only models.  It locked up to the point that it couldn't be cycled at all, and the gun was replaced by the distributor, and I sold that one without even firing it.  Never heard of anyone else haveing a similar problem with one though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
If you want to shoot 762x25, buy a CZ 52 for under $100.  Much less trouble and then you have another pistol.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:43:34 AM EDT
[#5]
already got one of those, i just ,like the old commie milsurp guns and designs.
mpi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top