Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2020 3:01:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: turp_dog]
Found a couple of Chinese Makarovs for sale on the internet. One is in excellent condition with 2 mags, holster, cleaning tools. B prefix SN, price is $849.

The other one is in excellent condition, some wear on the grips, and 1 mag, ZZ prefix SN. Price is $850.

Question is, are either of these priced way too high, or is this right in line with current values? Wondering if I should pick one up to go with my Bulgarian Mak and Polish clone.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Last one I saw in person was a few months back at a show and it lasted for a day at $800. I would suggest looking at completed gunbroker auctions for a decent idea on price.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 7:33:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chemcmndr:
Last one I saw in person was a few months back at a show and it lasted for a day at $800. I would suggest looking at completed gunbroker auctions for a decent idea on price.
View Quote

I remember picking up a Type 59 with adj rear sights and thumb grips.  Bought it at Frankonia Jdg. in Munich, West Germany just before the wall came down.  Cost me about $125 with VAT removed and two mags.  Don't remember what I traded it away for once I imported back into the US in 90'.  That and all my CZ pistols I imported.  ATF denied my Webley MkIV .380 British revolver and early 1939 all matching P08 as those were consider war surplus at the time and non importable

CD
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess I should have bought the one I saw years ago.  It was $69.😥
Top Top