Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2002 4:40:00 PM EDT
Well, we got out to the range about 9:30 this morning and spent a while getting set up.  
I set the chrono up and checked all the connections etc.  Since I hadn't used it in a 3 years I brought 2 new batteries.
Well, sorry but it went T.U., so I was unable to chrono any loads.
After about 45 minutes of re-doing everything and firing test shots over it and getting crazy, broken, incoherent displays I gave up.
So we spent the rest of the day shooting everything we brought.
I had a blast shooting the gong at 225 yards with my BM M4gery and my friends M1A Scout, both with open sights.
We did a lot of handgun shooting and broke out the .308 precision rifles too.
So, now I'm tired, sunburnt, my shoulder is starting to get sore and I've got a stack of guns to clean...and I've got to pack up the chrono and send it to Texas
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 8:32:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Bummer. I was looking forward to this, as I'm sure everyone else was too. Hope you get your chrony fixed for next time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top