Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2003 2:07:52 PM EDT
I wan't to replace the adjustable trigger that came with my KZ45. What's my best bet for a non-adjustable combat trigger?
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 3:06:04 PM EDT
[#1]
If Im not mistaken, the KZ45's trigger is proprietary to the design.  I dont believe there are any aftermarket replacements.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Really? I had always assumed it was a standard 1911.

My problem is the hole in the trigger to adjust for overtravel. It slices my trigger finger pretty badly after about 100 or so rounds. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to Brownells web site & check their triggers. If it's made, they have it. Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 4:56:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I had the same problem with a Colt gold cup.
The hole and grooves were just too sharp, for long term shooting sessions.
Being stainless steel made it easy to round off the grooves and a dremel with the round ball broke the edge on the hole itself, blending it in.
A "trigger shoe" used to be another "fix".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top