Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 2:53:59 PM EDT
I bought a Custom TLE II about 2 months ago. It does have the dreaded external extractor that have mixed experiences with many people. However, today I shot 200 rounds of Wolf ammo threw it and never had a hiccup. This puts my round count at 1200 threw the gun without a cleaning. The gun has performed well with Wolf, Remington, Georgia Arms, and WWB. It is very accurate, and has a very good feel and fit to it. I was really worried that after reading the posts after I bought my gun that it was going to have many problems, but it has ran well for me and I feel very comfortable with it being my home defense handgun. I really wish that it could have been one with the internal extractor, but it seems to run very well being the external variation. Anyway I thought I would post a positive report about the exteranl extractor Kimbers to show that at least some of them do work.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:21:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad yours works.  I have a Kimber with a internal extractor and it had to be sent back for FTF.  Kimber fixed it and it is 100% even with HP.  Just goes to show you that you could have gotten a newer kimber with a IE and been worse off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top