Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2021 10:55:19 PM EDT
Well bouncing off the "Been carrying for 11 years and still never owned a gun belt" thread I got my Klick belt in today. I have a FDE/Coyote fetish going on right now, (No idea why I'm attracted to baby shit brown) so the belt coming with a buckle that is bronze just is milk on the nipples to me.

Anyways, it came in today and I immediately put it on barely walking in the door from the mailbox. Damn is this a new level of amazing! I even made a reason for the wife to send me out late tonight so I could wear it around town. Man was I really missing out. I can see me getting quite a few more belts from other places though...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:59:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Told ya so!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:16:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Weird flex, fam.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:53:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Not having gun belt is weird to me.  All my belts now are a gun belt.  It will make your life easier when carrying.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:54:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Weird flex, fam.
View Quote

English please
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:49:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

English please
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Weird flex, fam.

English please

I speak some millennial.... I think he was saying "Weird brag, brother"
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought a "Gall's" (POLICE SUPPLY) branded neoprene/basket weave belt from a thrift store.I had to cut 8" off it and punch new holes......but what the hell?? It was 99 CENTS.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's cute when they post on here before heading off to school in the morning isn't it?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:35:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not having gun belt is weird to me.  All my belts now are a gun belt.  It will make your life easier when carrying.
View Quote

This is the route I think I will be going. Gun belt all the time even when I'm not carrying (work). It isn't near as uncomfortable as I had imagined.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:48:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Now just wait until your balls drop and your get a Beltman.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It's cute when they post on here before heading off to school in the morning isn't it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, if only.

I'm probably older than your mom.

And I think that's a GenX term.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:14:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same. One less thing to think about and you can get some very fancy "dress belts" that are excellent gun belts these days.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, I’ve had a gun belt since I joined here at 16

I only recommend Hanks, Beltman, and The wilderness instructor belts
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 11:17:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This is the route I think I will be going. Gun belt all the time even when I'm not carrying (work). It isn't near as uncomfortable as I had imagined.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a Hank's T-Bone I bought a year or so that has really stretched out. It's not a gun belt but it's a little thicker than a regular belt. I have never carried anything but a flashlight once on it.
I picked up a few Daltechs (one in a larger size for a battle belt) and it's a big improvement, even without carrying a gun or flashlight on it. I have a web belt I can wear with shorts in the summer but I'm sold on the gun belts for regular wear.
I went for a walk recently and put a Maxpedition folding pouch on it. I picked up a 40 for the stroll and it held it great.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Now just wait until your balls drop and your get a Beltman.
View Quote

My beltman is going on 4 years of daily use. Can barely See wear and holds a G19 just fine
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top