Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2002 10:48:59 AM EDT
Which one would you get and why???
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Wilson for me, I was very dissapointed with the quality of the past two Springfields I bought (and then got rid of).  Wilson always seems to send me very nice stuff.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:49:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Wilson !!  I finally got to try one a couple of weeks ago and I will be buying one ASAP !! It made all the other 1911's I have owned or shot seem second rate. I just need to decide which model I want now.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 12:00:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I own a loaded Springfield 1911A1 and it is awesome I have never had a problem with it, ever. If I had the $1800 when I bought the Springfield I would have bought the CQB instead because of the Wilson reputation.

The Springfield is a great gun for around $800.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Wilson!....If you have a chance to fondle one....then you will know why.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Wilson all the way.  My CQB has never failed on me.  If you're not going to get a Wilson, you should at least buy their 1911 mags.  They will NEVER screw up on you.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:57:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a springfield loaded, great gun. I have a Wilson on order, I have shot Wilson before, great gun. I will be getting a new Springfield ultra compact in the next week or two.
if you can afford the Wilson go for it.
as far as Springfield this is my night stand gun, over my glocks, sigs or hk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top