Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2005 7:11:04 PM EDT
I have been thinking about getting one of the .357 models. I don't know why, oddball crap always appeals to me. Looking for some input, Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 7:37:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I've shot one in the .44 model CHROMED of course!!  I thought it was funky gun and thought seriously about getting one if I could find one....Gives you that Bladerunner type of look...Anyways as for shooting it, it really does feel like a revolver/semiauto if that helps you any....Sorry no other way to put it.

heres a .357 model
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:44:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a 8 inch barreled 44 from cdnn . Im still kicking myself in the ass for getting rid of it , I don't know what the hell I was thinking.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#3]
They look really kewl.

I saw one at the Tulsa arms show back in the fall. The price was high, though, and it wasn't that kewl.he
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top