Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2002 6:05:03 PM EDT
I went to Beretta's web site but was unable to find any info on the Elite or Border Marshall models.  I have a 92FS, now I want a 40 to round out my collection.  The Elite or Border Marshall would a fine adition in the future and I like the heaver slide's looks.  Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:01:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's a picture of my Border Marshal and Elite I.  There is an Elite II model, but they are hard to get.  I'm still waiting for mine.  I believe both the Border Marshal and Elite (I) are no longer being made but you could still find them at www.gunsamerica.com or www.gunbroker.com.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/pe2a626161a965f8ae236bcce10d508b0/fdd0dd34.jpg

Anyway, a little info on the .40 Border Marshal, it has Trilux night sights, Farrar grips and of course the heavy slide.  

The Elite has a lighter trigger pull ( I believe it has the 92D spring) G config- decocker only not like the 92FS.  Front and rear serrations, dovetail front sights and stainless barrel.  I hope this helps.

Here's a couple of websites for you to look out.

www.pistoleer.com/beretta-l/96g_elite_2.shtml

www.americanhandgunner.com/Page2/FeatureMA01.html

And if you haven't been to this board, check it out.
www.berettaforum.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/Ultimate.cgi

If you need me to send you more pictures of my Berettas, let me know.  I'll be more than happy to help.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info majorwoody.  I'm going to really be bummed out if the Border Marshall is out of production.  I got the bug for a forty and that gun would, IMHO, be the best.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top