Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 7:44:27 PM EDT
I need help deciding between the following holsters for my girlfriend and I we will be carrying Sig 239/228s. please comment if you own one of these if it matters she is tiny

Highnoon Holsters Tailgunner
Comp-Tac CTAC
Galco 2nd Amendment
Milt Sparks Versa Max 2

Thanks, John
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:40:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I use an Alessi belt slide and Haugen "EQUALIZER" with my P239. I can't help with what will work for a female and I can only advise you to talk to holster makers and ask their opinions. Regards, Richard:D
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:33:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a comp-tac and really like it.  It is adjustable for cant and position. I wasn't the biggest fan at first, but I made some adjustments and now find it comfortable all day.   Lots of people I know carry with this holster and  like it .  If you get a chance to try one, try it with a gun in it.  It may seem like two different holsters.   Did I say try it with a gun in it?

I have two sparks holsters and they are first rate.  Not the VM2 but exec. companions.  I have yet to hear a complaint about a sparks product if you don't count the long wait.  I understand there are some dealers that stock them though.  

No experience with the others.  Good luck
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#4]
After talking to some folks and seeing some of the rigs I bought the girlfriend and Lou Alessi CQC/S in cordavan with matching belt and mag pouch.

Thanks for all the help ;o)
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Sparks VMII,  my new ones will be here in a few weeks!  One for my P7M8 one for my Kahr PM9.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:28:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Great Holsters and other gear!!!

http://www.comp-tac.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top