Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 8:26:34 PM EDT
My brother-in-law and I were out shooting my Glock 22  this eveing.  I had a generation1(nfml) mag and a generation2(fml) both in great shape.  The  generation 1 mag fed the Winchester White box stuff(Like you buy at Wal-Mart fine).  while the generation 2 mag did not.  Every couple of rounds  while using the generation 2 mag it would not extract the shell and try to force another one in there.  I would have to take out the mag and manually cycle out the shell.  Could the ammo be a little underpowered or something.  My gun is an Generation 2 Glock with a Wolf recoil spring in it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:20:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Figured out my problem a while back but never posted it.  My gun had a brocken extractor but would still funciton with generation 1 mags.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:54:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My brother-in-law and I were out shooting my Glock 22  this eveing.  I had a generation1(nfml) mag and a generation2(fml) both in great shape.  The  generation 1 mag fed the Winchester White box stuff(Like you buy at Wal-Mart fine).  while the generation 2 mag did not.  Every couple of rounds  while using the generation 2 mag it would not extract the shell and try to force another one in there.  I would have to take out the mag and manually cycle out the shell.  Could the ammo be a little underpowered or something.  My gun is an Generation 2 Glock with a Wolf recoil spring in it.

Quoted:
Figured out my problem a while back but never posted it.  My gun had a brocken extractor but would still funciton with generation 1 mags.

I just couldn't resist......

Anyway, WWB .40 has gave me a few FTF's in my .40 hi-power, which eats everything else I feed it, including every hollowpoint I try. I have heard (don't remember specifics) of others who were less than impressed with WWB .40 ammo, even though I LOVE the 9mm and .45 value-packs.....

If I ever get back to high-volume practice w/ the .40, I may switch ammo, as I feel like some of my jams (3 out of 1000) may be ammo related.......MAY be, I say.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I just went through about 1400 rounds of WWB .40 in 180 and 165 gr. over the weekend and had no problem at all. Just thought I'd chime in
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:41:21 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 No problems or complaints with the 1,200+ rounds I have put through my Glock 22. I think in that total time I had maybe.....maybe 2 at the very most FTF. Only one of those that I can actually remember.
Top Top