Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 6:59:59 AM EDT
I sent off to CDNN for one of the high-polish blued FN Hi-Powers on Monday. I saw some custom HP pics a few months ago on the 1911 forum, and ever since then I have been having wet dreams about my own Hi-Power.

Then CDNN anounces that they have a bunch of them at a low price.

It was all too much to resist.

I promise pics and a review when I get the thing in my hot little hands...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:08:14 AM EDT
[#1]
How did you accomplish this with CDNN, are you an FFL?  I called them and they told me they only sell to FFL's, but I have a guy locally who will handle transfers for me.

Can you get yer FFL to send the signed copy, they you oder and pay for it yourself, shipped to the FFL?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#2]
price?  website?

congrats
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:57:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How did you accomplish this with CDNN, are you an FFL?  I called them and they told me they only sell to FFL's, but I have a guy locally who will handle transfers for me.

Can you get yer FFL to send the signed copy, they you oder and pay for it yourself, shipped to the FFL?

Not an FFL.

Just called up CDNN and talked to Neal, and told him to ship a Hi-Power to me. He actually had my guy's FFL on file, but it was expired. No biggie, just sent him a signed copy and the pistol will be on its way.

I gave Neal all my info including CC number, and as soon as he gets the signed FFL adressed to him and the note I left, he will ship out the gun. Nice and tidy, with no dealer markup. Sweet...

CDNN Catalog

The price on the polished blue Hi-Powers is 499.99. On the parkerized ones, it is 449.99. The guns are genuine Belgian FN Hi-Powers of the MK-III variety, reliable with hollowpoints, and having all the upgrades, including decent sights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top