Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 7:13:46 PM EDT
I was wondering about the magazine compatibility of the different CZ 9mm models.  I understand there is a 14rd mag for the compact, 16rd for the standard 75 and 85, then the SP-01 has a 19rd mag.  I was wondering if the compact models could fit and shoot with a 19rd mag or a standard 16rd mag and could the standard 75 use the 19rd magazines.  My assumption is that they are all compatible except the P-07 compact 16rd which I have heard was wider.  So what is the compatibility?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
the compact mag is SHORTER.  therefor will not be able to feed any ammo in the LONGER/FULL SIZE pistols.  You can use the LONGER/FULL SIZE Mags in the SHORTER pistol tho.

as far as the FULL SIZE guns go, they are swappable either way with other FULL SIZE guns.

the P 07 is a new size/design mag and afaik will not fit anything but a P07
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:02:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I just got more mags for the full sized 75B from Natchezss.com            I picked up a 32 rd mag.   Tested fine on Saturday.     It does stick out a bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top