Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2008 11:34:55 PM EDT
My pistol is from 1999 according to the markings on it. It has seen a fair amount of rounds and I am the third owner. It feeds and functions with no problems or failures for 600rnds so far.

All that being said, I have two 10rnd magazines that came with the gun according to the seller. Each mag fits 15 bullets though. Are my mag springs shot out really badly and need replacing? If everything works find can I wait to replace the springs? Is it safe to try to shoot with the 15 in the mag if it fits without jamming and still has a little bit of compression left in the springs?

If you happen to be in a place where limit is 10rnd mags only then how does this affect you. Do you hang on to receipts showing they are 10rnds or....?
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 3:48:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 4:52:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I actually have 15rnd mags instead. This is like finding cake in your fridge after a shitty day. Cool stuff. I was confused as I though CZ had 16rnd mags but apparently they also had 15rnd ones.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 9:03:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I actually have 15rnd mags instead. This is like finding cake in your fridge after a shitty day. Cool stuff. I was confused as I though CZ had 16rnd mags but apparently they also had 15rnd ones.

im not sure what CZ is supplying now. my last CZ purchase was a SP01.  I know that Mecgar has 16 round mags that will fit the CZ.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#4]
The old mags were 15 rounds.  I am not sure when they switched, but the current ones are 16 rounds, and made by Mec.  Mine is from '04, and it came with 16's.

-Corn
Link Posted: 4/10/2008 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#5]
My factory CZ mags are 15round for my 2002 CZ75 b.
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 8:08:11 AM EDT
[#6]
They could have also been converted to 10 rds and then reconverted.  Last year I recieved 4 mags that and a screw screwed into the bottom of the follower.  It would only compress so far.  Screws has since been removed.  These mags came from a friend competing in ISPC over seas.

CD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top