Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2005 5:20:28 AM EDT
I was thinking about getting one of these from CDNN.  ONly $250.  I have Sigs, Hk's Glock's and XD's but don't have a CZ or know much about them.  Is this a good gun?

JMN69
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:34:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Take a look a little further down. I actually asked a similar question about one in the CDNN add as well. It seems that these pistols aren't made by the famous CZ company, but by another one.  From what I understand, the quality is decent, but if you want a very nice pistol, buy a real CZ, maybe a 75 if you like the 9mm round.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#2]
CZ-USA is owned by Ceska Zbrojovka, Uhersky Brod (CZ-UB). The "CZ" in question here is a different company whose name I can't recall. According to this article, "zbrojovka" means "arms factory" ("Ceska" is obviously "Czech"), which would explain why multiple arms factories (Uhersky Brod, Brno, et al.) take the CZ "prefix."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top