Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2020 4:02:47 PM EDT
Been looking at getting a super compact 9mm.   Was looking at the Hellcat and P365, however I just decided I want to stick with DA/SA.  Thats what ALL my handguns are, either revolvers, Beretta 92's, Sig P22X series,etc.     After much looking I think I'd settle for the 2075 Rami.  Looks like a very compact, nice handling little gun.

Only problem is it doesn't seem there's hardly any leather holsters out there.   What is everyone using?    I've tried multiple kydex holsters and just am not satisfied with them.    

Help is appreciated, as I'd like the gun but as of right now, the lack of a holster is almost making me rethink buying one.

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 4:25:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an aliengear holster for a Rami, but I haven't worn it since I switched to appendix carry a few years ago.

Honestly I haven't touched the Rami since the g43x came out, and I can't see myself going back now that I have a collection of shield mags that give a better capacity than the rami anyway.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#2]
The only CZ I've ever owned was a 2075 RAMI......and it was a complete turd.

Sold it within two months of buying it, got a 43X and never looked back.

That gun jammed more than ALL other pistols Ive ever owned....combined. It's a lengthy list too.

The pistol, as I later learned, has a terrible history with the hi-cap mags. That was also a primary reason for buying it. I loved the guns weight, features, size, style....everything. Just a super cool pistol....on the outside.

At the range I never got through a single mag without it jamming. Not once. Sometimes multiple failures in a single mag. Shot about 400-500 rounds through it total. Research then showed me this is a known issue and I read a great deal on the same headaches others experienced with it. Given the fire breathing devotion many here have for CZ's, I simply assumed the RAMI was just as good. It's not....at least if hi-caps matter to you at all.

Some suggested buying other CZ mag springs and cutting them down. Not at all interested in finalizing R&D work for CZ.

This would have been a regular carry gun and there's no way in hell I'd use a gun with, by far, the worst reliability track record I've ever seen let alone owned as a self defense option. No way.

I still have an unused holster for it so if you roll the dice on one OP, I'd be happy to sell it to you for less than what I paid.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Dang that’s too bad. I never even looked at much for user reviews since CZ has seemed solid.  It appears they need a long hard Breakin and don’t like the 14 round mags.

I’d planned on carrying with the ten rounder in and two 14s as backup.

About the only other option is the Sig 224. Which being discontinued, is more expensive and even more expensive magazines.  

I was/am wanting a super compact deep concealment gun for visiting urban areas back East when I visit the in-laws.   Been carrying a .38 snubnose but the way things are was wanting to upgrade to a 10+ shot 9mm.

And wasn’t wanting my main. Carry gun to be he only striker fire handgun I own.  I’ve shot the hellcat and it’s decent but takes alott if adjustment from
My normal arsenal
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 1:41:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to pick up my 2075 RAMI B today. I ordered it new from Grabagun for $619.00. I already ordered a set of LOK grips and an IWB holsters from Muddy River Tactical. The holster should be here 11/6. I've also got a holster from Simply Rugged for a CZ 75 compact that I'm thinking will fit too. I have no interest in running 14 round mags in it, so it will be using 10 rounders exclusively.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 10:01:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm going to pick up my 2075 RAMI B today. I ordered it new from Grabagun for $619.00. I already ordered a set of LOK grips and an IWB holsters from Muddy River Tactical. The holster should be here 11/6. I've also got a holster from Simply Rugged for a CZ 75 compact that I'm thinking will fit too. I have no interest in running 14 round mags in it, so it will be using 10 rounders exclusively.
View Quote

One of the Muddy River soft leather ones?

They are super soft leather. I got one, and it's a leather version of Uncle Mikes, to put it nicely. I think Uncle Mikes might actually be a stiffer material, and slightly better actually.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 12:17:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They are super soft leather. I got one, and it's a leather version of Uncle Mikes, to put it nicely. I think Uncle Mikes might actually be a stiffer material, and slightly better actually.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@OSU_Buckeyes

I have an unused kydex IWB/AIWB holster for the RAMI 2075 from Cook's Holsters .

My one and only Kydex source for many pistols. If your interested in it let me know.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a TT GUnleather OWB for my Rami.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 10:10:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I have the Winthrop Covert IWB leather holster for my G30 and P01 Omega and really like them. They make one for the Rami also.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 2:02:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I like my Versacarry.
Have numerous models including IWB and OWB.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Wife has the first RAMI that made it over the Mississippi to the West. She loves it and it hasn't jammed yet, in, I don't know, 15 years? I had a RAMI years ago, but the only reason I sold it was the grip didn't fit me worth a darn, my subcompact CZ nowadays is my P-10S. RAMI is a good gun and CZ customer service has been stellar for me.

High Noon Holsters makes some really nice stuff for the RAMI, but it looks like some people here are offering some nice stuff, snag them.

CZ P-10S video for reference.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top