Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2020 6:17:07 PM EDT
Why does no one make suppressor height night sights for the optics ready P10 line?

I know, it doesn't make a lot of sense but that is what I want. Any aftermarket options other than milling new slots in the frame?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 7:31:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Why does no one make suppressor height night sights for the optics ready P10 line?

I know, it doesn't make a lot of sense but that is what I want. Any aftermarket options other than milling new slots in the frame?
View Quote

CZ USA sells optic plate and suppressor sight combos.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I'm looking for tritium cowitness / night sights. They sell glow in the dark cowitness sights AFAIK. I'll probably just go with those until someone starts making tritium ones.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the info. I'm looking for tritium cowitness / night sights. They sell glow in the dark cowitness sights AFAIK. I'll probably just go with those until someone starts making tritium ones.
View Quote

I wish they were tritium. Right now, it's your best option and they work.

Link Posted: 8/31/2020 9:01:21 AM EDT
[#4]
YES, Trijicon just came out with suppressor height NIGHT sights! But they are a little pricey...

https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/cz203-c-601101
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#5]
The glow in the dark ones that come with the optic plate from CZ work fine for me. I've got an optic on there for a reason, the irons don't need constant illumination, they're only on in the off chance something happens to the optic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top