Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2018 8:18:50 PM EDT
took a look at a 10C today, I must say I'm impressed with it.

nice trigger pull, reset, also I like the slide release.

I understand why they're changing the magazine release though the current release is stiff, granted some of my older P-07 and P-09 magazines with the cut out for the 1st Gen P-10Cs won't fit.

I'll probably go with a P-10F first but I must say I'll probably have to buy a P-10C at some point.

The idea of magazine commonality with my P-07 and P-09 is nice
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I was an early adopter and have had a couple.  I recently traded for a new FDE version.  I'm quite pleased with it.  It is a soft shooter and points perfectly for me.  My mag release is only stiff with a full mag.  When the pistol is empty it operates like any other.  I've had a P09 and P07.  The larger P09 never shot any better for me so I'll stick with the compact this time.  David
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:37:36 PM EDT
[#2]
If I wasn’t so heavily invested in Glock

I’d be a P10C guy.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I took one to the range, first trip, over the weekend.

Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn past about 15 meters.  Guess I'm ruined by the M&P 2.0 line.  I'll probably end up selling mine, though I want to give it few more range trips before i do.

That being said, it looks nice, handles well, feels well. Not sure where the disconnect between my hand and the pistol is.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 10:43:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I’ve been itching to get a P-10 C for about a year now. I like the idea of it being compatible with Glock holsters and lights, to minimize the feeling that I’m transitioning to a new platform. It may be silly, but I’ve been holding out hoping they’ll release an OD green frame.

I looked at a black one at the local PX a couple weeks ago. It was the latest version with the small notched in the slide on the right side of the back plate. I don’t have an issue with the current mag release and would have personally preferred if they just left it alone. Strange thing was that this pistol was the 10-round magazine “ban” version. The clerk didn’t know why they had ordered that version here in VA. That kept the temptation down. The PX also doesn’t seem to be doing their usual 20% off sale for “Black Saturday” this year. That deal would have been hard to pass up.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 10:48:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't wait for CZ to introduce a .45 ACP version of the P-10c with a 10 shot magazine.

If Glock can fit 10 rounds of 45 into  package the same size as a Glock 19, there is no reason CZ can't do the same.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I got the first P10c that was released for retail. I harassed CZUSA for 3 months so they hooked me up. I love it. Its my EDC. It replaced a great 1911 and I havent looked back since.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 12:54:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve been itching to get a P-10 C for about a year now. I like the idea of it being compatible with Glock holsters and lights, to minimize the feeling that I’m transitioning to a new platform. It may be silly, but I’ve been holding out hoping they’ll release an OD green frame..
View Quote
Don't hold your breath on this one.  I was something like 1/5 for g19 holsters working.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:57:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I had the first run.  It had the rear plate sliding down problem and the striker issue.  Neither caused a problem but when CZ did the upgrade I sold the other and got the new one
Very happy with it.  I would like s 22 conversion kit with it like the P-07 , P-09 and 75 has
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I picked one up a couple weeks ago. I finally got to the range yesterday and absolutely loved the pistol. It fit perfect in my hands straight from the box, and shot great from the start. At first I wasn't terribly accurate with it, but the more I shot the better the groups got. Put almost 400 rounds through fairly quickly and not a hiccup.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:51:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't hold your breath on this one.  I was something like 1/5 for g19 holsters working.
View Quote
I don’t mean to make light of the issues you ran into, but it often strikes me that we all have a wide variety of experiences, both positive and negative, with the same firearms and gear. I got a kick out of Garandthumb’s response to Larry Vickers’ comments about issues with the P-10 C and Glock holsters at the 4:20 mark in this video:

CZ P-10 C Initial Review (And Rebuttal to Larry Vickers)

If I eventually get one, I primarily intend to use it in the Safariland light holster that Mike uses in his video, so it looks like that should work.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I shot one today.  Its better than my VP9.  Its more accurate (which is fucking saying something), has quite a bit less recoil (which is saying even more), and a nicer trigger (are you fucking kidding me).

I've got 2 VP9 Tacticals, 12 mags, holsters...fuck. Fuck.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I was a big VP9 fan until the P10C came out. I had a VP9 and 40 and thought the HK was the perfect handgun for me. Then I tried a P10C. I spent all last year running my VP9 and P10C side by side at every range trip. When I got an upgraded FDE P10C earlier this year I decided to let the HKs go. I had the HK 4 free mags deal with two different guns so I ended up making some money selling the HKs. I shoot both pistols about the same. The HK grip was nice in the hand but a little slippery for me in the summer heat. The thing that won me over was the fact that the CZ shoots much flatter than the HK for me. That was even switching back and forth from the 9 and 40 recoil spring. David
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top