Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:01:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I will have to look at my P-10C White Nitride mags to see if they have the double cut. It certainly is easy to carry, and is my EDC now.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope, all original single slot style, and CZ confirmed the new magazine requirement to me. But the new mags will work on either new or old.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#3]
CZ-USA P-10S & P-10F First Shots and Walkthrough

WANT
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Those guys aren't very far from me.
They're the same ones that got the post-sample Bren 2 and the factory invite to the Czech Republic.
I really need to get to know them.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 12:52:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got ten mags still in the plastic for the P10C now.  Sucks that they changed the mag design on the new gun.  Will have to hold off.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:57:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've got ten mags still in the plastic for the P10C now.  Sucks that they changed the mag design on the new gun.  Will have to hold off.  
View Quote
I bet you if you call CZ USA and explain your situation, they will offer an exchange or store credit type of plan. CZ-USA usually has awesome customer service.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if the +2 extensions will work on the S model and what it looks like with one on there.

I'll buy another P10C and split the mags with the FDE one I have now.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#8]
so the 21rd P-09 magazines that I ordered from CZ-USA came in today.

The package is marked for P-09 and P-10F and the mags also have all of the cuts for the new P-10F

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:18:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The package is marked for P-09 and P-10F and the mags also have all of the cuts for the new P-10F

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/142208/IMG_20181110_174148_jpg-734717.JPG
View Quote
Good to know, thanks! I've been waiting for those to come back in stock for most of the year, and I just got the e-mail notification last week. Problem is, with just learning about the new mag changes, I was afraid that if I ordered these they could be the older ones.

Also, could you get a shot of your P-10C with that 21 rounder in it?
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Does the new P10 cut interfere with the old P-09/-07 cut? Is the P10 cut above or below the original p-09 cut?
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 3:39:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Good to know, thanks! I've been waiting for those to come back in stock for most of the year, and I just got the e-mail notification last week. Problem is, with just learning about the new mag changes, I was afraid that if I ordered these they could be the older ones.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/142208/IMG_20181110_174148_jpg-734717.JPG

I don't have a P10C.....yet, I'm sure eventually I'll get one

I want a P-10F first

right now my polymer framed CZs are a P-07 and P-09
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:29:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Does the new P10 cut interfere with the old P-09/-07 cut? Is the P10 cut above or below the original p-09 cut?
View Quote
No, it's an additional cut above the existing P-09/P-07 ones. As I detailed in my previous post, but here's the comparison again. On the left is the new magazines for the non-ambi P-10s (backward compatible with all P-10s and P-09/P-07s), and on the right is the original P-10 magazine (backward compatible only with P-09/P-07s and ambi-P-10s, not forward compatible with new non-ambi P-10s):
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No, it's an additional cut above the existing P-09/P-07 ones. As I detailed in my previous post, but here's the comparison again. On the left is the new magazines for the non-ambi P-10s (backward compatible with all P-10s and P-09/P-07s), and on the right is the original P-10 magazine (backward compatible only with P-09/P-07s and ambi-P-10s, not forward compatible with new non-ambi P-10s):
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1lL9yOOyHxewOFfW6Z_MiBu50Fu73CWNO
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1lL9yOOyHxewOFfW6Z_MiBu50Fu73CWNO
So if you have new magazines you're fine but if you had older P-10 magazines you're screwed?

Here's a question, what magazines are being shipped now with P-07s?

P-07 or these new P-10C magazines since they function in a P-07
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 1:06:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So if you have new magazines you're fine but if you had older P-10 magazines you're screwed?

View Quote
When the first P-10c came out which used mags with the hole in the front face, soon after all new P-07s started shipping with mags that had the same layout, with both the front hole for the P-10c and the single side holes for the P-07 to use.  I believe this was also around the time they switched to an orange follower and the rear round witness holes.

I would assume that once the new US made P-10 series gets moving, around that time or soon after the new P-07s will again ship with the new mag body design having the additional set of side holes, making it compatible with all P-07s and all P-10c (and "s") guns on the market.

It simply makes sense to use the same mag body design on all of them for part commonality.  The only difference then would be the different base plates used in the P-07 vs all the other P-09 and P-10 series guns.  I've wondered if CZ plans to re-shape the bottom of the grip in the P-07 to better match the P-10c and remove that last discrepancy...
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 1:49:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep! Screwed again just like they screwed P-09/P-07 owners when the P-10 first came out. This is now the third iteration of this magazine. First the original P-09/P-07 magazine, second was the redesign for the original P-10, and now this third redesign for the new non-ambi P-10.

This is of course on top of screwing us with this downgraded mag release in the first place...
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yep! Screwed again just like they screwed P-09/P-07 owners when the P-10 first came out. This is now the third iteration of this magazine. First the original P-09/P-07 magazine, second was the redesign for the original P-10, and now this third redesign for the new non-ambi P-10.

This is of course on top of screwing us with this downgraded mag release in the first place...
View Quote
Yeah i hate it when mfgrs don't plan ahead and design the magazines first then the gun around them. I'm planning on getting a P10F and at this point i don't think they can add any more cuts to the mag bodies for future gun iterations lol.

At any rate, perhaps HB Industries will offer a service to convert older mags to the new standard like they do with the older P07/09 mags to work on the P10. Beats having to buy all new mags.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They want to charge you an extra $40 each to disassemble the mags that come with the gun??  This wasn't Iron Horse was it?

Triple J, Bowers Tactical.  Good shops.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In Parker, the dealers I spoke with in person said either they won’t sell the gun, won’t sell it with magazines, or would sell a parts kit consisting of disassembled magazines for $40 each.
They want to charge you an extra $40 each to disassemble the mags that come with the gun??  This wasn't Iron Horse was it?

Ark Tactical
Damage Factory
Reloading Zone

All good shops
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:02:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ark Tactical
Damage Factory
Reloading Zone

All good shops
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In Parker, the dealers I spoke with in person said either they won’t sell the gun, won’t sell it with magazines, or would sell a parts kit consisting of disassembled magazines for $40 each.
They want to charge you an extra $40 each to disassemble the mags that come with the
gun??  This wasn't Iron Horse was it?

Ark Tactical
Damage Factory
Reloading Zone

All good shops
Thanks for the tips on those shops, Iron Horse will sell dis-assembled mags no extra $ I just checked so that’s a good start, will check the others to find a deal.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#19]
I picked up a new urban grey suppressor ready p10c yesterday. New style mags old style catch. Marked made in Czech Republic which is relevant because if I remember correctly the next gen ones will be us made.

Good news on the mags I was worried the new double side cuts the mag catch might engage prematurely when these mags are used in a p07. They don’t. The cuts for the updated p10c mag catch are shorter so that isn’t an issue.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Good news on the mags I was worried the new double side cuts the mag catch might engage prematurely when these mags are used in a p07. They don't. The cuts for the updated p10c mag catch are shorter so that isn't an issue.
View Quote
Good news, I had the same suspicion.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 3:46:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I picked up a new urban grey suppressor ready p10c yesterday. New style mags old style catch. Marked made in Czech Republic which is relevant because if I remember correctly the next gen ones will be us made.

Good news on the mags I was worried the new double side cuts the mag catch might engage prematurely when these mags are used in a p07. They don’t. The cuts for the updated p10c mag catch are shorter so that isn’t an issue.
View Quote
No. The new P-10F/S and all optics ready P-10s are both US and Czech made. The P-10Fs that are already for sale are Czech made ones. It also appears that the Czech made ones still have the original ambi magazine release.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 5:26:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Has anyone seen a P-10F in the wild yet?
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Has anyone seen a P-10F in the wild yet?
View Quote
Yes, as I said above, import versions are already for sale.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 6:45:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Prepper Gun Shop is showing P10F in stock for less than $500.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Got a link?  Didn't find it on their site.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got the wrong place. It was Classic Firearms.
P-10F in stock
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top