Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

*The* CZ Holster Thread (Page 7 of 8)
Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 10:19:37 PM EDT
[#1]
This is kinda out of line, but my favorite minimalist holster for my G19 is a Blackhawk ARC.

It just so happens that a CZ P10C slips right into the same holster like it was meant for it.

So I'm a happy camper.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#2]
JM Custom holster finally showed up for my PCR. Can't wait to try it out after work.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

To find a leather Shadow 2 holster I had to buy from the Czech Republic.

What's amazing is that after the typical 2 week wait on the build it shipped on a Friday and was delivered to me on Monday.  For 12.99.  

So here in the US Fed Ex will charge me 27 dollars to ship a small box to Houston and take 3 days....but then International can go from Prague to BFE West Texas in 3 for 12.99.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By slims_88:
Anyone know of a good OWB kydex source for an SP01 Tactical?

OWB, because it will be open carried at my part time job at a gun range.
View Quote
Originally Posted By imq707s:

Still trying to find a good option for this......

Anyone out there besides the KTMech?
View Quote
Originally Posted By sgwlower:
Anyone make a holster for the p01 with a inforce apl?
View Quote
I am fairly certain Black Rhino Concealment has all of the above available.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I ended up getting in touch with goodmedicine on the EE to make up a holster for my SP01 tactical. Got it in today.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Do we have a drop leg option for the P07?
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wissota4:
Do we have a drop leg option for the P07?
View Quote
Looks like Alien Gear has one, but I cant speak to the quality

Anyone know who makes appendix carry holsters for the P07 or P01, but with a WML like a TLR7 or one of the small Olights?
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 12:05:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By StarCityShooter:

Looks like Alien Gear has one, but I cant speak to the quality

Anyone know who makes appendix carry holsters for the P07 or P01, but with a WML like a TLR7 or one of the small Olights?
View Quote
@StarCityShooter check out anr design. I purchased my girlfriends holster for her 75b through them and a holster for my sp2022. They have light options also. I think they’re made to order, so it’ll be at least a couple of weeks before your holster gets shipped, but worth the wait IMO.

https://www.anrdesignkydexholster.com
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Holsterco LLC does

https://miholsterco.com/stealth-lb

Ordered a level 2 for my p09 with TLR1. Pretty nice holster. They use a universal mold for some guns and that is how they can quick ship certain models.
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Man, I went through this whole thread again...a lot of the holster makers on the first few pages aren't even in business anymore, and of all the holster makers in the thread...most of them don't make a holster for a CZ 97B/BD
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 11:30:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Evil_Ed:
Man, I went through this whole thread again...a lot of the holster makers on the first few pages aren't even in business anymore, and of all the holster makers in the thread...most of them don't make a holster for a CZ 97B/BD
View Quote
I'd contact JM Custom Kydex. See if they can get a blue gun mold, or if you supply one, what kind of discount they might give you.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 5:29:01 AM EDT
[#12]
He uses some sort of custom CNC molds; I've asked him about USP 45 holsters and offered the same, and that was his response. I'll ask him again about the 97 though, as that might be a little more popular than the USP 45..
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 10:07:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#14]
I use Aliengear IWB and OWB for my P-01 & P-07.
Both fit the same shell.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 9:35:03 PM EDT
[#15]
I wish someone made a shoulder holster that attached on both sides and held an SP-01 vertically.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#16]
If anyone is looking for a deal on an ANR design P-01 holster with apl-c light, Right hand IWB please IM me.

I tried it for an hour before I went back to my stealthgear. Just not for me.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Featureless:
Those grips seem familiar.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Featureless:
Originally Posted By sparkyfender2:
Rami in a black TT Gunleather owb with shark trim.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/390133/IMG_0798-345666.JPG
Those grips seem familiar.
Just now saw this.......

I don't remember where I got them. Did you make them?
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#18]
No pics yet, but I got a nice Vedder for my P-01 last night. (gray carbon). I'm happy, although I'm sure I'll get more.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Vedder Holsters is my go to. They make IWB and OWB holsters for the the 75, P01, RAMI, P10, etc. I have one Light Tuck for my RAMI and my G19 and a Pro Draw Paddle for my P229 Legion. They have a 30 day trial policy where you can send your holster back for a full refund if you don't like it. Lots of colors and patterns. I feel like they are priced right. Not as cheap as others, but the build quality and the service is good. Swag coming with the holster is generally a drawstring bag, stickers, 8.5x11 target for range, and a thick instruction card.

They use spring steel clips instead of thicker polymer clips. The clips can be adjusted up and down for ride height as well as angle. If you get one with a claw, they include an alternate screw so if you don't like the claw, you can remove it. Adjustable retention is pretty nice.

The lead time is usually about a week and a couple days in the mail. They do make another OWB holster for carry as well as mag holsters. I haven't tried their belts though.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Vedder is running a sale of 15% off right now with code SPR15 for the next 24ish hours.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 3:41:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Engel12626] [#22]
Bump! Picked up a shadow 2 today and it needs a range holster. I like my Ktmech, may get another.

Anr Design Aiwb
Ktmech Akela
Jm Custom Owb2
Jm Custom 'George' Aiwb
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Looking for something "off the rack" that will fit a SAR ARMS CM9 gen 2 for car carry.  I want to mount it in my console.  Leaning towards a Serpa for P226 that I will trim the muzzle end short on.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#24]
After reading this thread, I ordered the KT Mech "Gunfighter" in FDE for my brand new CZ 75 BD, a "Bucket List" I finally got around to purchasing.

Funny, I own several CZ's, but never filled the "CZ 75" blank.

BTW, it came with 18 round extended mags....Huh.

Thanks for the legwork, Guys.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:03:22 AM EDT
[#25]
I've got something pretty fun coming soon for my PCR.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 2:16:37 AM EDT
[#26]
High Noon Holsters in Florida.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Down Under with Straps - CZ SP01 Phantom

Attachment Attached File

SLide Guard in Bison Hide, CZ P-09

Attachment Attached File

This exact gun and holster are on my side as I type this.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 10:44:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ackrite] [#27]
Something new from The Southern Trapper for my RAMI. Made of elephant and shark. IWB with an ulti-clip.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2020 12:56:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fireman325] [#28]
Not my video, but this is interesting to me because I want to set up a P10C with a light and RDS and Safariland currently does not support the P10 models with RDS.

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:35:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Heelsfan78] [#29]
I want a battle belt holster for an SP-01 and I'm currently looking at the IBX tactical Defiant. Anyone care to post experiences with either of these? I want to be able to move, run, climb etc without fear of my handgun hitting the deck.

ETA: If anyone has a Tor mini IR on a 75 I would really appreciate some input on holsters that will fit that.

ETAx2: KT mech is off the list and will be for any of my future holsters.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 11:40:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhisperPickle] [#30]
Originally Posted By Heelsfan78:
I want a battle belt holster for an SP-01 and I'm currently looking at the IBX tactical Defiant. Anyone care to post experiences with either of these? I want to be able to move, run, climb etc without fear of my handgun hitting the deck.

ETA: If anyone has a Tor mini IR on a 75 I would really appreciate some input on holsters that will fit that.

View Quote

Interested as well. I may be coming into a cajunized SP01 but I won’t bother if I can’t find a holster to work with a Safariland midride UBL on my battle belt.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 12:01:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: New_Username] [#31]
Originally Posted By socommatthews:

Interested as well. I may be coming into a cajunized SP01 but I won’t bother if I can’t find a holster to work with a Safariland midride UBL on my battle belt.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By socommatthews:

IBX tactical makes great shit!

Nate is a member on here, doesn't post very often though.

I've got one from him for my SP-01 with a TLR-1. Fantastic holster, just like all the gear I've gotten from him.

ETA: I'll post pics if I remember tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#32]

I've got one from him for my SP-01 with a TLR-1. Fantastic holster, just like all the gear I've gotten from him.

View Quote

@slims_88 Where are those pics?

My holster from IBX shipped already but hasn't made it to me yet.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 8:32:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: New_Username] [#33]

View All Quotes

I didn't remember!

Attachment Attached File

I like it. It doesn't feel like I'm carrying such a heavy gun, with a light on.

I've been getting shit from Nate for years.
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#34]

I didn't remember!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/234241/20201012_193106_jpg-1633041.JPG

I like it. It doesn't feel like I'm carrying such a heavy gun, with a light on.

I've been getting shit from Nate for years.
View Quote

Nice, I got mine today but didn't really have time to do much with it. I'll have more time this weekend and post a pic.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#35]
If anyone is looking for a PCR holster, R Grizzle lethaer has an OWB one in stock. Buy it so I don't have to.

https://rgrizzleleather.com/in-stock-and-ready-to-ship.html
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:38:59 PM EDT
[#36]
So I have had guns but never carried until now and therefore do not have much experience with holsters. I recently purchased a P10C and so I am on the hunt to find what I want for carry use. I do not have my conceal carry yet but soon (I hope!).

I did pick up an Orpaz off amazon as a cheap quick solution. It is ok and offers cant adjustment and other various positioning. The retention seems decent for what I need but I do wish it had some sort of thumb or finger release as they do on some other models.

https://www.orpazdefense.com/c-series-compatible-with-cz-p10-holster-owb-level-i-retention-paddle-holster.html

I do a lot of hiking and camping, so I ended up purchasing a Gunfighters Inc Kenai chest holster. It fits really well and super secure. Its comfortable and keeps the gun up out of the way for hiking. I will probably try their belt holster options at some point as well.

https://gunfightersinc.com/kenai-chest-holster/

I am considering getting the Alien Gear Holster kit as it offers a bunch of positioning options as I just dont know right now which is best for me yet as I havent tried any conceal carry options since I dont have the license yet. Any of you have experience with Alien Gear?

https://aliengearholsters.com/holsters/cz-p10c.html

Link Posted: 12/23/2020 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Bought a 75 Compact recently and wanted a holster just to protect it from other stuff in the glove box. Didn't like anything the online holster finders were showing so compared measurements with a G19 and took a shot with a Bianchi 7001 size 11.

Fits perfect.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 12:54:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Koopdaddy:
So I have had guns but never carried until now and therefore do not have much experience with holsters. I recently purchased a P10C and so I am on the hunt to find what I want for carry use. I do not have my conceal carry yet but soon (I hope!).

I did pick up an Orpaz off amazon as a cheap quick solution. It is ok and offers cant adjustment and other various positioning. The retention seems decent for what I need but I do wish it had some sort of thumb or finger release as they do on some other models.

https://www.orpazdefense.com/c-series-compatible-with-cz-p10-holster-owb-level-i-retention-paddle-holster.html

I do a lot of hiking and camping, so I ended up purchasing a Gunfighters Inc Kenai chest holster. It fits really well and super secure. Its comfortable and keeps the gun up out of the way for hiking. I will probably try their belt holster options at some point as well.

https://gunfightersinc.com/kenai-chest-holster/

I am considering getting the Alien Gear Holster kit as it offers a bunch of positioning options as I just dont know right now which is best for me yet as I havent tried any conceal carry options since I dont have the license yet. Any of you have experience with Alien Gear?

https://aliengearholsters.com/holsters/cz-p10c.html

https://i.ibb.co/myc8rw3/IMG-3256.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/3k0NdSJ/IMG-3206.jpg
View Quote

Big issue I have with the Alien Gear you posted is the modularity of the holster. While it might seem like a pro for someone new to carry, to me that's a huge con.

I say that, because holsters are designed for different purposes for a reason. The Alien Gear equipment is something I have used in the past, and quickly found out it was much better to spend more on holsters designed for the carry position I wanted to carry at.

If someone gave me that kit, I would turn around and flip it for cheap, because I would never personally use their gear ever again.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:46:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#39]
Originally Posted By fireman325:
Not my video, but this is interesting to me because I want to set up a P10C with a light and RDS and Safariland currently does not support the P10 models with RDS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey4CDiBJp3g
View Quote

6390RDS-2832 (for a Glock 19) also fits according to:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 2:14:19 PM EDT
[#40]
I purchased a 6390RDS-2832-552 (Left Handed) for a Glock 19 with an X300U/V and my P-10C gets hung up at the X300U battery door hinge on both my X300U/A and X300U/B. The P-10C fits like a glove when using either no light or a Streamlight TLR-7A.

Package for 6390:

Pistols and lights tested:

P-10C with Streamlight TLR-7A:

P-10C with Surefire X300U/B:

(hang location)

P-10C with Surefire X300U/A:

(hang location)

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#41]

Tanfoglio, Stock III, 10mm, with TLR-1HL, inside of a Long's Shadow Holster OWB kydex holster (these are no longer available for purchase).

Tanfoglio, Witness Polymer Compact, 9x19mm, inside of a Galco Classic Lite shoulder holster CL248

-- No they do NOT list EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Polymer frame guns as a fit for this holster, but I can say it fits perfect, should work for any of the polymer frame Witness handguns, and probably other similar size handguns.

Last one I have to show, is again for the Tanfo Witness Polymer, now this one should work for BOTH the Carry and Compact models (3.6" barrel), but NOT the full size (the barrel/slide is too long @4.5"). The holster is a Clinger Holster model for the "EAA SAR K2P", but the dimensions are practically identical for the Witness Polymer frame. --Yes I did modify it a little, just the way it mounts to the belt. I put soft loops on it instead, did have to use an extra plastic piece that came with the holster to sort of retro-fit these loops to mount on the holster properly.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 9:51:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Just received a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Ranger holster. The pictures on their site don’t do their holsters enough justice. I am very pleased so far.
SP-01 Shadow
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 10:51:36 PM EDT
[#43]
CZ P-10M with kydex IWB from CZ Custom in Mesa, Arizona.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 7:22:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Er_Mah_Gerd] [#44]

View Quote

Did you ever try this setup? Looking for a safariland with streamlight tlr 1hl and don’t have a problem adding a dot but want to keep it on the same holster as the g20.
@fireman325
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PFran42:

6390RDS-2832 (for a Glock 19) also fits according to:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/Screenshot_2020-12-28_235221_png-1753056.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/Screenshot_2020-12-28_235252_png-1753057.JPG

I found an ALS (g19) at the local sports store and it didn’t fit plain p10c.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Er_Mah_Gerd:

View Quote

Another data point:

6354DO-6832 also works with my  P-10C.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 5:49:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Er_Mah_Gerd] [#47]

Another data point:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20210107_025522061_jpg-2179536.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Er_Mah_Gerd:

Another data point:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20210107_025522061_jpg-2179536.JPG

What light are you using/ holster made for? Wondering if it would  for my tlr1 hl if necessary. Or if a 7ts for that same model would work. (Same cowl as my g20 although may be splitting hairs a bit)

Thanks for the post
@PFran42

Update: looks like they do make a few holsters for P10c in the 7TS line as long as there is a sight on it. Looks like I’ll be spending a bit more money on this venture.
Getting 7395RDS-39219-411
P10c (low)/ rmr/ tlr 1hl/ black

Code chart for models/ options makes it a little easier
https://safariland.com/pages/holster-will-fit-charts
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:31:12 PM EDT
[#48]
I took a gamble on the aimsurplus.com used Sig P226 light bearing Safariland holsters they have for 15 bucks. It fits the P-07 really well. The ALS can be defeated if you pull really hard. The ALS lugs are a little shallow and look worn on the one I got. However the bale will hold it in place if the ALS failed. I’ll try to do pics but it’s always a pain to figure out how to post them from my phone.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:35:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: imacbo] [#49]

Link Posted: 12/9/2021 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#50]
CZ85 Combat
Tanfo Witness Match Elite

I stuff both of these into a Safariland GLS 578.  Secure enough for 3Gun running and jumping.  Smooth intuitive draw.
Page / 8
*The* CZ Holster Thread (Page 7 of 8)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top