Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 9:22:55 PM EDT
can,t find anyone that carries them. It has the weird dovetail front sight with the pin in the side holding it in. any help would be great.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
CZ themselves I am pretty sure they make them I have seen them on 75's and 85's but never got them for my own weapon.  I beleive trijicon makes them they will be pricy however.  You may vey well have to find manufacturer outside the U.S. as I beleive the 75 & 85 have only recently recognized for the excellent weapon they are, not a Browning HP clone.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 2:52:02 PM EDT
[#2]
you can get them from trijicon, but you'll have to cut a groove in the front sight to accommodate the pin. Mattl is right though, they're expensive. Mine were $126 shipped
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]
XS 24/7 sights come with tritium inserts for the CZ 75B. Check them out at XS Sights

--
Mike
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:05:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
XS 24/7 sights come with tritium inserts for the CZ 75B. Check them out at XS Sights

--
Mike

I have the XS sights on my Kahr K9 and my CZ75B .40 S&W. AFAIK, they're THE BEST combat sight extant! I does take a little shooting to get used to them, but once you do, you'll have a hell of a time going back to the old school sights.

I have the "Big Dot" tritium on the Kahr and "Big Dot" standards on the CZ.

Regarding installation on the CZ, it's a no brainer... the sights come with easy to follow instructions. At most, you may have to do a little file work to get then pin to insert, but mine went in with a few taps aof a plastic hammer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top