Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 10:10:04 PM EDT
I've briefly looked on Google for directions to fully disassemble an FN 5-7 (IOM or USG). Does anyone have a tutorial or other source for this info?

The Magazine disconnect - Gosh I hate this thing. From what I can see, it is a bar that puts downward pressure on the arm from the trigger (until pushed up by part of the magazine). It doesn't look like the bar is anything necessary. Has anyone removed this disconnect to see if the firearm still functions fine without it?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#1]
you wont find a tutorial on how to take it down to its last part, nor is it nessesary for anything that a user would need to do......and if you pry out the mag safety "poof" you no longer have a warranty
I would stick to diassembling other firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top