Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2003 1:49:40 PM EDT
I checked out the PM9 at a local gunshop today and really liked the way its guide rod looked through its hole in the slide compared to the ugly plastic on my MK9. Does anybody know if the two piece guide rod assy. from the PM9 will fit my MK9? You can buy it from Kahrs website for $10 compared to the $40 for the MK9 stainless guiderod. Are the slide and barrel specs the same for the PM9 and MK9 or did they have to change anything for the poly frame on the PM9 that would affect the switch.

BKVic
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:26:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, NOT the same. But you can buy a steel guide rod to replace the plastic from Kahr.
Good shooting, Chuck Hunt (MK9/P9/P9C/E9/PM9).
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:44:18 PM EDT
[#2]
What did they change to make this swap not work? Was it the Barrel, slide or both?

BKVic
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top