Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 10:15:42 PM EDT
Two questions....  First, Will any 9mm kahr mag fit in the PM9?  I'd like extra mags but they are $$$$.  I found some for the P9, K9 ect  8round mags.... will they fit.  Are mag release in same place, same angle ect...

Second, Where can i find Kahr factory mags for the best price... i'd hate to pay retail $40+ for them.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I got mine from D&R sports for $24, but I don't see them listed any more.

Cheaper than Dirt has them for $28, less if you are a club member.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:32:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, any longer Kahr 9mm mag will fit in the shorter griped 9mm Kahr.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Second, Where can i find Kahr factory mags for the best price... i'd hate to pay retail $40+ for them.

Try here.

I was a little skeptical but ordered some of these mags and they are, in fact, Kahr factory mags. Fast shipping too.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Got two 7 round ext grip mags for $58 on ebay with shipping... the guy also has more mags.  I emailed him b/c he only had one mag on ebay but has more in stock to sell that what he lists.  They were Factory new mags in the facotry bags... they work great!

He also has some 8 round mags for the other Kahrs
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top