Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 8/31/2004 7:00:01 PM EDT
I noticed my P9 beginning to occasionally fire rounds almost by itself;almost before I exerted any pressure on the trigger.  I e-mailed Kahr and advised them of the situation.  Told me to immediately send pistol to them (used UPS 2nd Day Air).  I returned it on August 18 and had it returned to me by them via FedEx on August 26.  Haven't had an opportunity to test fire it, although I could tell Kahr had done this.  I was very impressed with how serious they took the random malfunctioning to be, and how quickly they repaired and returned the P9 to me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I have also had a very pleasant experience with Kahr.  I bought one of the original MK9's.  Just recently I called the factory to see if they had any upgrades for my gun.  The asked me to send the gun in.  When I got it back it had a polished feed ramp, new trigger spring and a new recoil spring.  Plus they shipped it to me in a brand new plastic box for no charge.  They may have done more but I'm not sure.  All I know is that this gun has had over 1000 round through it with only one malfuction that I can remember.  I'm a huge Glock fan but my little Kahr is my backup gun.  I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Top Top