Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 2:29:30 PM EDT
I am in the market for some Dawson Fixed Sights more than likely from Springer Precision.  I searched Dawson Precisions website trying to take a look at these sights but I did not see anything for the XDm.  Perhaps I am just missing something, I then go to Springers website and look as well but it looks as if I am only seeing the fiber optic sights.  I am wanting tritium sights similar to the meprolight sights that are on my Kimber 1911.  From all of the pictures I can come up with it looks as if they ALL including the tritium sights use fiber optic tubes?  I would personally like to stay away from having fiber optics exposed in the sights.  Does anyone have any pictures of the Tritium sights from Dawsons?  Thanks in advance.

Brett
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]

The XD and XDM sights are the same.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Is that the wide or narrow rear sight?  Looks VERY similar to the Kimber's sights, exactly what I am looking for.  Thanks for the quick reply as well!

Brett
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:03:46 PM EDT
[#3]
That is the wide.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top