Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 6:56:02 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone has put night sights on there XD tatical; I sent a e-mail to SA custom shop and I asked what night sights they recomend and they responded with a list of night sights they put on XDs not stateing if they work on the tatical modles as well as the service mod.

so i was hopeing someone out there ether knew if the standard XD sights will work with the taticals; I really like the Hinies.

An army of  deer led by a lion is more to be feared then an army of lions led by a deer......CHABRIAS
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:01:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I wasn't  really worred about that ; I was more intrested  about the point of aim seing how the standerd sights were made for the sight radius of a 4" not so much a 5" I was wondering how far off they would be if at all.

I was hopeing some one had already done it and had the dump on it  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:43:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was wondering if anyone has put night sights on there XD tatical; I sent a e-mail to SA custom shop and I asked what night sights they recomend and they responded with a list of night sights they put on XDs not stateing if they work on the tatical modles as well as the service mod.

so i was hopeing someone out there ether knew if the standard XD sights will work with the taticals; I really like the Hinies.

An army of  deer led by a lion is more to be feared then an army of lions led by a deer......CHABRIAS

Have you tried asking here?
www.hs2000talk.com/index.php?sid=fe4a29e4924a8e78ac738e48ee38f37a
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:08:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I installed a set of trijicons on my XD 40 tactical.
Gnats a$$ dead on.

From the trijicon website.
Model:   SG01

Description:
SIG 3 dot green front & green rear night sight set, fits P225, 226, 228, 239, Sig Pro, Sig Pro 2009 (also fits Springfield XD-9, XD-40, XD-357).

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I have TRuGlo TFO's on my tactical.   No complaints at all....very accurate.

Lex in NC
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for all the info guys I figured they would be close I was just wanting to ask before I ran out and sprung for the sights
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top