Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 6:16:38 AM EDT
Title pretty much says it all. Forgot to say for "daily carry" Suggestions guys?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the Don Hume line of holsters. They make several models to fit the XD.

556mm
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:38:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Try the Don Hume line of holsters. They make several models to fit the XD.

556mm

+1
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Uncle Mikes kydex paddle holster. Fits great is durrable and very comfortable! Mine cost me $15.00!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:58:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a comp-tac c-tac best concealment holster.Even with a t-shirt and shorts check it out comp-tac
NOT CHEAP but good
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:02:01 AM EDT
[#5]
"Cheap" and "good" don't usually go well together.

That being said I think the Don Hume pancake style belt holster is acceptable.

If you plan to carry IWB, don't cheap out. The thought of shoving a SA pistol into my pants in a Uncle Mike's neoprene IWB holster makes me worry, personally.  I don't know how the Don Hume IWB leather holsters work out, but I'm skeptical after seeing them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:05:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Uncle Mikes kydex paddle holster. Fits great is durrable and very comfortable! Mine cost me $15.00!

I thought my Fobus paddle holster was the shit too, until I got a real holster. Conceals much better, doesn't shift around like a paddle will or dig into my side like a paddle will, and retains the firearm much more securely.

Fobus and Uncle Mike's paddle holsters I feel are fine for the range or dicking around, but for daily carry in terms of comfort and retention I find them lacking. Biggest plus is they're a little easier to take on and off.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:32:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the replies, the ones about IWB got me thinking and looking harder.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:14:34 AM EDT
[#8]
I have an IWB Bianchi Profesional Series with the metal clip and I like it a lot. I was worried about the clip at first but I have tried to draw in a way that would get the clip to slip off and it has not. It is convienient and comfortable for me and it was about $40. For me IWB is the only way to go because I hate mini pistols.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:06:48 AM EDT
[#9]
I use a black De Santis speed scabbard # 002-88 (XD9 4").  Can be carried forward rake or high ride with tensioning screw. Very comfortable and cost 40.00.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top