Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2005 11:13:56 PM EDT
Any one know of a maker who makes a holster for this dam thing. Can't seem to find one.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd try the better makers: Milt Sparks, Galco, Bianchi, Kramer, etc. etc.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#2]
If you call FIST INC they will custom make one for you.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 3:57:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Also see this discussion.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 6:40:57 AM EDT
[#4]
High Noon holsters makes a holster that would fit the MC Operator which is the same as the Kimber TLE/RL II. This might fit the TRP or they may be able to make one specifically for yours since they hand make all their holsters. Here's their sight. www.highnoonholsters.com/

Good Luck

RC
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 8:00:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
High Noon holsters makes a holster that would fit the MC Operator which is the same as the Kimber TLE/RL II. This might fit the TRP or they may be able to make one specifically for yours since they hand make all their holsters. Here's their sight. www.highnoonholsters.com/

Good Luck

RC

Any holster that is made to fit the TLE/RL II and is tight will not fit the MC Operator.  The MC operator has a slide unique to it, and thought it may fit some leather holsters designed for the TLE/RL II, more than likely it will not fit Kydex ones for the Kimber.  It definitely would not fit the TRP Operator due to the full length dust cover.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Dillon Leather makes one that fits. My Brother has one on his Caspian recon rail 1911 and it fits great. 50.00 range. Go to www.bluepress.com and click on products. I believe it is a master model.
Good luck,
Rick
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Try wilson Combat.  They have gun leather to fit their railed guns.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:01:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Rusty Sherrick will make one in any trim holster that he offers, all you have to do is specify what model pistol you have and youll see your handmade piece of dead horse in a matter of weeks.  Thats where my FN Five seveN holster came from, before most people knew the 5.7 was on the civilian market.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top