Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2001 9:27:14 PM EDT
Finally got to the range today with my new Springfield Loaded and man did it shoot great, first time I shot a 45 since 1989 and boy do I miss it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 2:06:49 PM EDT
[#1]
My milspec doesn't shoot as well as the Kimber Classic I had, but as a selfdefense piece, it works.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:02:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I recently purchased a Springfield loaded. I purchased it to shoot in my clubs pistol league. Great shooter. My favorite thing is when I am about done with my normal practice, I like to put a a full mag through at fifty yards. If I do my part I can put all the rounds in the 8 ring on a silloute target. I love my 1911's
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I am trying to work a trade with a friend for a Springfield.  Much better gun for the money than the Colts currently being made.  Glad you enjoyed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top