Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2020 11:40:45 PM EDT
Picked this model 60 up today. $385. I’ve been looking for a stainless one since last year. I’ve had one before but got an offer I couldn’t say no to. I don’t like how big the grip is on it. Looking for something smaller. Found Hogue ones on EBay that seemed decent. I almost wouldn’t mind some replacement wood Smith and Wesson Grips but not even sure where to look. Would A Tyler Grip Adapter be worth it?

I’m thinking of picking up a Kydex IWB or OWB holster but open to suggestions.

Going to clean it up either tonight or tomorrow at work.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:37:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Not kydex but you might look at Bob Macs.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:40:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not kydex but you might look at Bob Macs.
View Quote

Thank you. I'll check that out. Going to head to a couple of local shops tomorrow and look at a few holsters. Just ordered a Hogue grip and two speed strips.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 7:11:19 AM EDT
[#3]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Handguns/SandW-J-Frame-Airweight-Grips-Photos-Re-Linked/33-183276/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top