Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2013 9:48:23 AM EDT
Where can I find a sear spring for a smith and wesson Jframe?? all the big companies are back ordered.......smith and wesson is ran by a bunch of fucking idiots....I called 3 weeks ago was told they had them and would send me 2 free of charge......after 2 weeks with nothing in mail I called to ask if there is a delay with my order.....all of a sudden I cant be found in computer, so they start a new order on the 2nd.....still nothing I call today and am told "Yup your in the system but they havent shipped yet" I asked why are they not in stock??....."No there in stock our shipping dept is just running very slow"....uhhhh ok can you give a time frame of when they will be sent???? "Sorry cant I dont know" WTF!! they are in stock and just sitting there? how fucking hard is it to throw the shit in the mail......done with these clowns.

for the love of God where can I find one sear spring for my jframe.......help me AR15.com your my only hope.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:17:47 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.gunsprings.com/index.cfm?page=items&cID=3&mID=58
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 7:16:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Brownells. The #1 place I'd look. Chances are they are in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top