Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 7:59:12 AM EDT
Anybody know of a source of 22/45 complete grip frames ("lower receiver")?  Since this isn't the serialized portion of the gun, you should be able to buy them without an FFL.  Numrich Arms doesn't stock them.  I want to convert my MKII Target to a 22/45.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:10:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Trade it on the EE.

I have a 22/45, might be interested in a swap.   I've been thinking about it but would have to go fondle one to be sure.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:19:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the offer. I actually want to keep the MKII lower.  I also want to have the option of building a second complete gun using a Pac-Lite upper.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:24:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Frankly I think the buckmark is a better option for the pac lite.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Frankly I think the buckmark is a better option for the pac lite.

Is that because the barrel is a non-ffl item, or because the end result is superior?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Just the fact that with the ruger you'll have a whole spare receiver laying around.    
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#6]
my new pac liteshe is hot
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:47:34 PM EDT
[#7]
That is sweet.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:32:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
my new pac liteshe is hot

That is awesome.  I've never read anything negative about the Pac-Lites.  Very cool.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:25:14 AM EDT
[#9]
one negative, its so lite, that it moves more than the steel upper, i hate to say more recoil since its a .22 but you can tell a difference.   my wife likes the steel upper better on my Mark II
But its a blast.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top