Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2023 8:59:19 PM EDT
I’m wanting to get another .22 and considering my first suppressor. I have a browning buckmark, Ruger American compact in .22 mag and standard American in .22lr, a Ruger wrangler and a 10/22.  Just trying to decide what I want. Nothing I have is threaded so threaded is a must. I will likely end up buying a threaded rifle and piston eventually. First I think I want a pistol. Between another buckmark or Ruger mkiv or possibly I keep coming back to the Ruger charger just to have one. But I would guess braces are out for it now?  Which makes it less attractive
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 10:00:54 PM EDT
[#1]
The Ruger charger doesn't really need a brace.
22lr recoil is light enough and no reciprocating parts to interfere with a good cheek weld,works well for me.
Try it sometime.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 12:52:57 AM EDT
[#2]
MK4 Light
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 1:13:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Filed a form one and put an AR compact stock on mine, it's a lot of  fun with a can and a green dot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top