Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2003 6:40:05 PM EDT
Just got back from the range w/ my new Pro Carry II. WOW! It shoots just as good as my 5" Springer that I use in matches. 300rnds without a hiccup. I used CMC 8rnd power mags in her instead of the factory mags. I couldn't pass up the deal from a new master dealer ($645) that wanted to get rid of his initial first order inventory.
 Now if I could only make up my mind on which grips to keep on her...

BLASTED BLACK

RED LINEN

GREEN LINEN
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Itsssssss Puuuuuurdyyyyy.........
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:47:51 AM EDT
[#2]
What a deal!!! Can you advise who the dealer is in Florida that you bought the Pro Carry from and is the tactical extractor now a standard item on the Custom Pro Carry II series?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Untill I clear it with the dealer I bought it from I am going to keep his name from this thread. I'm not sure how Kimber looks at selling below MSRP as a Master Dealer.

As for the tactical extractor, I believe all second generation Kimber will use these.

Hmmmmm.... maybe black?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:46:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Clever, Tzyzk...veeerry clever! Ha! Nice grips...who makes 'em?

I like the black ones myself.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#5]
That's the aluminum frame model, huh.

Sweet!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#6]
nice gun.  like u, i am undecided what grip is nicer.  you know, you can act like you have 2 guns if you switch the grip from time to time.  or you can install different grip on each side.  when the intruder breaks in, you can toss your kimber from kimber from one hand to the other and mess his mind up before you blast him away.

i just bought a top of the line maytag in extra large load.  let me just say that your gun cost more than my washer. :>)
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#7]
hilarious, asianthug!!! Priorities man, priorities!

She's a beaut!!

Let's see the wood grips!

yep, that is an aluminum alloy frame

CAN'T FRICKIN WAIT TO GET MINE! I'll be getting the exact same thing!
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:07:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Does it have the night sights?

I was looking at a Pro Carry II the other day.  The price tag was $750.  I wish I could find one for $645.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:01:05 PM EDT
[#9]
It did not come with the night sites but I just ordered a set of straight 8's from Heinie. I'll post when I get them installed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#10]
the cheapest kimber i can find is 799.  that is some price.

but i think guns are fovever.  i rather buy a gun than a diamond.  diamond can't save your life, but it is fun to look at 2 2 some people.

i need to stop clubbings.  in 4 months, i'll be able to afford a kimber.

anyone here sell their gun to buy something else.  i can't sell my guns, so i got to pick carefully.  so far, i made no mistake and will not regret on any purchse.

now, what the hell am i going to do with 1 yugo sks and a chinese sks.  damn, this sks can accept ak47 mags, but i already got 2 ak47.  hummnnnnn.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top