Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2006 5:27:21 PM EDT
I picked up a Black TLE/RL Pro on the EE. I haven't shot it yet, but this pistol is just awesome. I can't wait to get it to the range. Have there been any problems with these that you guys know of??
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#1]
And you don't post pics!!!???  WTF!

I've been lusting after one of these myself
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 1:10:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one myself. I thougt I was starting to have a problem with ftf every now and then, but when I slowed down and started paying attention I noticed I was shooting it with a very light grip. I tightened my grip on the pistol and the problem went away. I have since fired about 500 rounds with no malfunctions. BTW, mine is the external extractor model.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:35:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1 on that note..........I've been lustering myself for 0ne.

I was at a local fun shop last week and almost bought one (TLE II/ RL).

I was about to hand over my credit card and all of a sudden something told me to hold out on the purchase and save the cash and buy one. Boy.. that's a first...

So $200 bucks saved and 700 to go....
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 on that note..........I've been lustering myself for 0ne.

I was at a local fun shop last week and almost bought one (TLE II/ RL).

I was about to hand over my credit card and all of a sudden something told me to hold out on the purchase and save the cash and buy one. Boy.. that's a first...

So $200 bucks saved and 700 to go....

+100
I sold my Custom II for my 4" black TLE/RL today!  When it is light tomorrow or the next day, I will take some pics and post them.  And hopefully Friday or Sunday I will get a chance to break her in! :)
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok...I got a pic taken. Now I need a holster. Any suggestions??

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:36:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Milt Sparks VMll are great, though a little pricey. I have a Galco Skyops for my Pro TLE RL and I like it just fine, cheaper too. The Galco is a very narrow holster and is more comfortable to me when worn in the 3 oclock position.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top